How to join Temple Gun Club!
- Must be an NRA member (NRA membership forms will be available)
- Come to our monthly meetings
- Come to the matches
- Make friends at TGC (This is a club after all..)
- Have fun
- Be a responsible person
- Follow range rules
- 18 Years of age or older (Younger shooters must be supervised).
- Fill out nessary forms to apply (Once a year in September).
- After being voted in, attendance at range orientation is mandatory for completion of membership requirements.
- Cost of 1 year membership: $75 (plus $25 initiation fee first year).
This Club does have a membership cap. That is why we advise all those interested to come to the monthly meetings to meet people and ask questions.
Meeting Facilities provided by:
Sammons Senior Fellowship Center
2220 West Ave D
Temple Gun Club meets first Monday (except Holidays) of each month at 7:30 PM. Meeting can be an hour long or longer if there is a speaker.
If you have any questions please contact us.